THE KOPPEL PROJECT CENTRAL SHOP HIRE
48 POLAND STREET, LONDON, W1F 7ND
The Koppel Project Central Shop is a retail space located on the street level of 48 Poland Street. The space consists of a 49m2 functional retail space, a seperate kitchen, bathroom of storage space. The space has its own lighting and can be adapted to the nature of each hire (to be discussed with staff).
Price pending on each proposal, a £1,000 damage deposit applies. Please email for more information.
Image Credit: Appear [Here]
- loading and unloading is restricted to opening times
- we require a damage deposit of £1,000 per booking. This is refunded post-event subject to there being no damages to the venue.
- at the end of every hire period, the space must be returned to the same condition as it was handed over.
- the licensee is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the space
- the licensee is responsible for acquiring any relevent licenses or insurances for their event (e.g. Alcohol licence)
GET IN TOUCH
For further information and to book a tour of the space, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|VENUE ACCESS||48 Poland Street|
|LOADING ACCESS||48 Poland Street|
|LOADING AND UNLOADING TIMES||9am – 6pm|
|MAXIMUM VENUE CAPACITY||50 people|
|POWER SUPPLY||14amp dual sockets|
|TOILET ACCESS||Toilets available|
|NEAREST TUBE STATION||Oxford Circus (4min walk), Tottenham Court Road (7min walk)|
|BUSES||55, 73, 98, 390, 12, 22, 94, 139, 159, C2|