THE KOPPEL PROJECT CENTRAL VENUE HIRE
49-50 POLAND STREET, LONDON, W1F 7ND
The Koppel Project Central Events Space is located in the second floor of 49-50 Poland Street. It is formed by two different spaces, which can be rented whether as a whole or separately. Both spaces have their own lighting and can be adapted to the nature of each event (to be discussed with the gallery staff).
Image Credit: Appear Here
|HALF DAY LATE
|FULL DAY LATE
|MEZZANINE – 80m2||£600||£1,200||£850||£1,700|
|EVENT SPACE – 150m2||£900||£1,800||£1,150||£2,300|
|BOTH SPACES – 230m2||£1,250||£2,500||£1,500||£3,000|
- our venue is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible
- discounts apply for registered charities
- discounts apply for bookings of 3 days or more
- there is no lift, therefore access to the spaces is via the stair case from the front door on Poland Street
- loading and unloading is restricted to opening times
- we require a damage deposit of £1,000 per booking. This is refunded post-event subject to there being no damages to the venue.
- at the end of every hire period, the space must be returned in the same condition as it was handed over.
- fees only cover venue hire, additional services such as furniture rental and assistance are charged additionally.
GET IN TOUCH
For further information and to book a tour of the space, please contact email@example.com
|OPENING TIMES||9am – 9pm|
|VENUE ACCESS||49-50 Poland Street|
|LOADING ACCESS||49-50 Poland Street|
|LOADING AND UNLOADING TIMES||9am – 6pm|
|MAXIMUM VENUE CAPACITY||360 people|
|POWER SUPPLY||14amp dual sockets|
|TOILET ACCESS||Toilets on the 1st floor|
|NEAREST TUBE STATION||Oxford Circus (4min walk), Tottenham Court Road (7min walk)|
|BUSES||55, 73, 98, 390, 12, 22, 94, 139, 159, C2|